John Joseph Bacino, D.D.S

General and Cosmetic Dentistry


In certain circumstances your dental treatment may require a multidisciplinary approach. You may be referred to a specialist such as an endodontist, periodontist, orthodontist or oral surgeon to complete your care. A consultation appointment is usually necessary, and your dentist will help you arrange the first visit to the specific specialist.